White Oak Commercial Group
Indianapolis, IN 46234
Join one of the best commercial construction companies!
White Oak Commercial Group is currently seeking a Field Superintendent with out-of-ground commercial construction experience to join our team in the Indianapolis regional office. The primary responsibility of this position is to supervise and coordinate field operations, driving projects to successful completion through a safe work environment, quality construction, effective planning & scheduling, cost management, collaboration with project stakeholders, and superior customer service. The candidate must have a demonstrated familiarity with the construction industry and excel in our overall management approach. The ideal candidate will also possess a desire for growth, long-term thinking, and relationship building skills.
This is a full-time position.
- Support owner, designer, subcontractor & vendor relationships
- Understand drawings, specification, and terms/conditions of owner contract and subcontracts
- Develop and maintain site logistics
- Drive project schedule including day to day supervision and coordination of construction activities
- Monitor & control costs
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
- 5+ years of commercial construction experience
- Advanced training in construction management preferred
- Excellent leadership, organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Skilled with technology
- Ability to work non-traditional hours
- Possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities
- Physical requirements: sitting, standing, walking, bending, twisting, climbing, pushing, pulling
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Signing bonus
Interested in joining our talented team?
We’re always looking for outstanding individuals to fill in a variety of positions.